Providing your employees with a customized fitness and nutrition program will pay high dividends to your body line, heres why:
1. Better Sleep. If your employees are following a regular fitness routine their bodies will have more a need to sleep in the evening. They will fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and return to the office more rested and ready to take on the day.
2. More Energy. Exercise will release feel good chemicals in the brain that increase energy naturally, improve mood, and boost overall human performance. If this is done on a regular basis the compound effect for the individual is life changing.
3. Personal Touch. Providing a program for your team to live a better life through exercise and nutrition that is customized for their individual needs shows that you are not just a "one size fits all employer". This will pay off in the long run when it comes to retention and staff loyalty.
4. Break Barriers. Not everyone is going to go to the gym. Providing your company with gym discounts are great but it truly isn't an investments in your teams health. I myself was once very overweight and going to the gym with all the "fit people" gave me anxiety. I starting exercising at home until I felt I was ready to go to the gym. Providing a program that can be done from anywhere will break the gym barrier most sedentary individuals face.
5. It's the right thing to do. 7 out of 10 people are "trying something" when it comes to improving their health and fitness. Why not provide them with a program that actually works? Ask around, what are most people wishing for in their personal life? It's better health.
Next time you are looking at adding additional perks to your benefits package consider this; A large percentage of your staff members are seeking to improve their health. If you do not have a customized fitness and nutrition program available for them, how do you expect them to do so?
We are here to help. Our comprehsnive system includes the follow:
-Health risk assesment/ blood screening capabilities
-Daily education based on risk factors
-Customized nutrition program designed by a RD with shopping lists
-Customized exercise program designed by fitness professionals
-Activity tracker with calorie burn and consumption
-Daily coaching videos
I'd enjoy setting up a time with you to discuss how we can help implement this type of program within your work space.
Click the link below to schedule an appointment
Your partner in health,